15 March 2013

happy feet?

Having finally started to feel settled-in, on one level or another, to an entirely different routine, I feel like the creative juices might have started moving again, too.

I've been working on graphics, games, and cupcake flags for my twin sister's baby shower, some fun graphics for a bachelorette party, a couple blog posts for work, trying to get used to drawing with a stylus on the iPad (at the rate these kids release new technology, it's a sink or swim kind of world!), and some actual billable work.

Last night, once the dust settled and snuggled-up in my bed, I took some time to sketch penguin babies - what every 28 year old graphic designer thinks of when she lets her mind wander...

Cheers to spring weather and upcoming outdoor sketches!



No comments:

Post a Comment