13 December 2012

Southern Comfort Zone

The other day I was in the car and heard a cheesy country song (because yes, after growing-up in Cleveland living in Chicago for almost 4 years, I'm still a huge fan of country music) about the South.  What else, right?  These guys sing about anything and everything so long as it either speaks to a tractor, sweet tea, cut-off jeans, or camping.  Well, just when I was about to roll my eyes (and keep listening, potentially Shazam'ing for future downloading..) I thought about how much I've missed certain things about living down South and how excited I am to get back to them.

Don't get me wrong - there are a lot of things (aka, attitudes) that "burn my biscuits" as some friends would say, but there are a lot of things I'm excited to come home to :)


No comments:

Post a Comment